11 March 2012

{E} Sunday Music Wishlist (Week 2)

{E}
This blog post is suitable for worldwide English-speaking readers.


Hi! This is the second week of "Sunday Music Wishlist".


The featured word for this week is "five".


1. "Five Days" - Patrick Nuo (2003)
This song is one of my favorite songs of all time. Though it was released in 2003, I just first heard of this song only last year. Aside from the music video itself, I bet, you will like the song also.





2. "5, 6, 7, 8" - Steps (1997)
This song was a big hit in the late 90s, I was in Nursery back then. Can you still remember this?





3. "Moves Like Jagger" - Maroon 5 (2011)
Maroon 5 zoomed its career in 2000s with "She Will Be Loved", "This Love" and others. A decade had passed but its songs still peak the charts.





4. "Mambo Number 5" - Lou Bega (1999)
Another dance hit of the 90s. I remembered "Eat Bulaga" (local noontime show in the Philippines for 33 years, also the longest running show in the country) playing this song very often, I think the show's Sexbomb Girls has performed with the tune of it.


(WARNING: Video may contain scenes not suitable for young viewers.)



5. "Flipside" - The Click Five (2008)
The Click Five is one of my favorite bands during my high school days because of their song "Jenny" and their single that I've featured here in SMW.





I'm open for suggestions for featured words by contacting me through Facebook, Twitter, or just by simply commenting on this blog post.


See you next week!


>> rrj@chn_2012-03-11

No comments: