17 March 2012

{E} Picture Gallery: Winter Break in Manila 2012 (INC.)

{E}
This blog post is suitable for worldwide English-speaking readers.

My former Math teacher, Mr. Oliver Mariano (center) talking with his former colleagues at PTSA. At the back is my high school schoolmate, Jeanelle Erive, singing. (15th Jan. 2012)
At Youth Gospel Center, we were playing billiards when this fail thing happened. (20th Jan. 2012)
My Music teacher, Mrs. Revie Ann Simpliciano, preparing for the Battle of the Bands (18th Jan. 2012)
Elementary students singing "Seek Ye First" as part of the Doxology.
(18th Jan. 2012)
My batchmates, Carol Patrimonio and Cathryn Joy Gargar! They also witnessed this year's Battle of the Bands. By the way, their band was the champion of the very first Battle of the Bands of our school way back in 2009. Proud to be Fly High-ers! (18th Jan. 2012)
One of the bands who performed at the contest. I forgot the band name already (sorry 'bout that). Anyway, they are from the Fourth Year level, namely (from left) Christopher Lee, Yvonne Yap and Paula Pavon.
(18th Jan. 2012)

My Music teacher's daughter! Cute! She always faces the lens of my cellphone camera. (18th Jan. 2012)
The school's Chinese New Year Celebration, taken before everything started. (20th Jan. 2012)

Lion Dance performed by PTSA Wushu Team, with some of them are alumni of the school. (20th Jan. 2012) 
My lil sis, taken after they performed at the stage. (20th Jan. 2012)

There are more photos to come!>> rrj@chn_2012-03-17

No comments: