01 April 2012

{E} My blog's first month

{E}
This blog post is suitable for worldwide English-speaking readers.






A big big thanks for giving my blog a good start!


As of 30th March 2012, my blog has reached at least eight (8) countries around the world, mainly from the United States, the Philippines, Russia and People's Republic of China.


The total month views for my blog last month (1-31 March 2012) is 231, which translates to at least seven (7) views per day. These values are of a good impression, though it did not meet the target of 300 views, for a blog that has been running for more than a month only.


Last month's number of blog posts were only 14. Busy schedule resulting to lack of time is a major factor influencing the frequency of blog posts published here in my blog. Another factor is that some of my posts required detailed and accurate translations from their original Chinese texts (i.e. Pimples are "signs" of several illnessesCelebrate Valentine's Day.....EVERY MONTH???Some signs that a guy is in love with a girl) for these posts took days before it could be published on my blog.


As a matter of fact, I deleted already my "FB Primetime" fan page, not only because of very poor reception, but also to refrain from making too many updates in a day, aside from posting on my Facebook timeline alone, thus, leaving more time for my school assignments and for making new blog posts.


This month of April is a month of change, particularly change in posting time because netizens in the Philippines, which is the primary audience of my blog, have been adjusting or even prolonging their time on the net due to summer vacation.


In fact, the peak of Facebook primetime (FBPT) has been between 10:30PM to 11:30PM Philippine Time as of last week of March. Average FBPT is between 9:00PM to 10:00PM. This means that my blog has to adjust its posting time, especially when most netizens are glued to their computer screens during FBPT.


Hope that everyone is enjoying reading my blogs. I'm open to suggestions and comments. My profiles are being displayed as links on my blog. Feel free to contact me.


Thanks to all of you again for patronizing my blog!


>> rrj@chn_2012-04-01

No comments: