09 April 2017

Songs that Bring Back the Old Times (Part Three: Hear Me Out)

For the first part of this blog series, please click here.
For the second part of this blog series, please click here.

Introduction. High school days, yes, it is indeed one of the most memorable moments in our lives. It is when we had our first crushes, first heartbreaks, and for some, first taste of "romantic" relationships.

To some of my closest friends, they knew what I went through. They may be laughing while they are listening/reading the words and songs that I am about to post here, because they may remember everything, all my crushes and all the stupidity that I did, all the moments I had in China and the Facebook posts that said it all.

It is good to know that we have songs to relate to the events that made us. It is consoling to have songs that can actually speak our hearts out.

So, to all the readers that happened to pass by this post, there's only one thing I ask of you...

Hear me out.


2008. “Crush” by David Archuleta


2009. “Can’t Keep On Loving You” by Elliott Yamin


2010. “Airplanes” by B.o.B. featuring Hayley Williams


2011. “Hey Daydreamer” by Somedaydream


2012. “Had Me @ Hello” by Luke Benward


2013. “Just Friends” by Shane Harper


2014. “Am I Wrong” by Nico & Vinz

No comments: