23 December 2012

{E} A major change in my online accounts


By Jan. 1, 2013, all of my social network profiles and e-mail addresses are systematized to a unified, easy-to-remember username.

The username is "JoeCo0327", taken from the first syllable of my first and last names, and from my birth date March 27.

As of Dec. 23, 2012, the following web accounts and e-mail addresses were changed to the said username:
1. Twitter



2. Wikipedia


2. 4shared

  • joeco0327

3. Yahoo! Mail (Primary E-mail)

  • joe_at_phil_chi@rocketmail.com (Will be inactive after Jan. 1, 2013)
  • joeco0327@yahoo.com.ph (New e-mail address)

4. QQ Mail (Chinese E-mail)

  • roadrunner272008@qq.com (Changed to...)
  • joeco0327@qq.com

5. Windows Live Mail (Alternate E-mail)

  • joe_at_phil_chi@rocketmail.com (Changed to...)
  • joeco0327@live.com.ph


All other web accounts will follow the renaming spree, such as:
1. Facebook


2. Blogger


Moreover, my online accounts have better inter-connectivity to prevent and discourage hackers from controlling them.

Just in case, if hackers successfully take control of one of my web accounts (for example, Facebook), I will use other accounts (such as Twitter) to refute any statements they may post and will utilize all of my e-mails to recover the hacked account.

Another thing, I will change my usual "digital signature" at the end of every Facebook and Blogger post. Well again, in case of hacking (or not permitted access), is for my FB friends and blog readers to differentiate the real from not. You'll just see the new one at the start of the new year.

For now, I greet everyone Happy Holidays!

>> rrj@chn_2012-12-23

No comments: