29 December 2012

{E} BLOG ADVISORY: (Dec. 29, 2012)


This is to inform my blog readers that the URL of this blog has been changed from joeunderprocess.blogspot.com to joeco0327.blogspot.com.

If you happen to visit the former address, all you can see is this:
Meaning, the former address has become a dead link. No automatic redirects.


Why the change?
Main purpose: To have consistency with my usernames in all my online accounts.
For more details, see "Major change in my online accounts" post.

And as the year 2012 ends, I take this chance to say THANK YOU for patronizing my blog and the posts in it.

One of my wildest dreams, which is reaching every people, regardless of race and culture, in each continent of the world is now realized through the virtual power of the net, and that is through this blog.

I hope I could write more interesting and exciting blog posts in the coming year 2013.

To all my loyal blog viewers and readers, I wish you a peaceful and prosperous new year!

>> rrj@chn_2012-12-29

No comments: