16 October 2012

{E} BLOG ADVISORY (Oct. 16, 2012)


Hi there, my dear blog readers!

Since my blog started in March this year, it has reached all the six inhabited continents of the world. It exceeded 1,000 mark for its all-time views -- in just no more than half a year.

I thank you all, from the bottom of my heart!

In the past seven and a half months, based on the statistics provided by Blogger itself, I noticed that my blog viewers' most preferred language, generally speaking, is English. In other words, the posts with the Type {E} sign were the most frequently viewed than those of Types {M} and {P}

In fact, six of the blog's all-time top ten posts are Type {E} posts, with Celebrate Valentine's Day.....EVERY MONTH??? topping the list followed by My First Research on Philippine Tiong Se Academy.

Whilst viewers from the Philippines preferred Type {M} posts more than {E} and {P}.

Based on these findings, I will still maintain in posting {E}'s and {M}'s more than {P}'s. Admittedly, Type {P} posts do not attract more audience, surprisingly, even viewers from the Philippines (which is this type's target audience). But this does not mean I won't post Type {P}'s anymore.

However, despite of good reception, there were only a very few people who engage in blog interaction, like posting a comment. This is a major problem for me not knowing if they did really like the post or not. Perhaps, I hadn't opened the blog for commentaries even for anonymous viewers at that time.

But if you notice, I made my blog open for all viewers to comment, yup, all viewers. But the comments are to be screened and approved before showing it to the digital world.

Moreover, I created a page (C&S Page) for your comments and suggestions, that is located after the "Contact Me?" tab below the blog title.

I am in need of your opinions for my blog's improvement. Tell me what you feel. But remember to "think before you click" in expressing your thoughts.

God bless!

>> rrj@chn_2012-10-16

No comments: